2017 Shenzhen Fashion Week Holland Pavilion Showroom
Date: March 17-23, 2017 — 7 Days
Location: The OCT Harbour, Shenzhen, China
Organizer: Silk Tree Consulting
Introduction of SZFW (Shenzhen Fashion Week):
SZFW, organized by the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association, sponsored by Shenzhen Municipal Government, is the top three of the fashion shows in China. With 2 editions already successfully hosted, it is the most influential and specialized fashion event in southern China targeting over 100 million local population, 10000+ Media, Buyers, Fashion Insiders, Fashion Models and Fashion Icons so that it provides large-scale media coverage and the opportunities of business extension. The showroom during the Shenzhen Fashion Week is settled to provide docking platforms for each agent, investor and buyer who is concerned about fashion to closely meet the fashion brand owners, to touch and feel the designs and to explore collaborations, partnerships, and placing orders.
Holland Pavilion Showroom:
Participating SZFW in the Dutch Pavilion is an official step which enables the concrete market entry for Dutch fashion brands to China. Having successfully organized the first edition in March 2016 supported by the Dutch Consulate in Guangzhou and Shenzhen Garment Industry Association, our uniquely designed event program is proven in creating a powerful and effective market entry scenario for Dutch fashion brands towards China. Not only creating wide brand awareness and PR effects, we also set up quality sales channels which match the business model of individual brand and enable Dutch fashion brands to maintain a sustainable business relationship in China. Our unique business development approach is also highlighted by a strong focus of individual tailor made strategies under the group presentation.
The offer includes following:
– A 9 sqm. standard booth furnished with meeting table and chairs, cloth racks, hangers, own company logo, company name on back walls.
– 24 hours professional consulting services for pre-event preparation. This covers providing relevant market insight, setting up brand tailor-made strategies and plans, setting brand local price strategy, assisting in trademark registration, generating localized brand marketing and sales materials.
– 56 hours professional consulting services for dedicated onsite event execution. This covers Chinese/English bilingual onsite strategic sales and business development services by experienced professionals, onsite catering services.
– 10 hours professional consulting services for post event follow up. This includes media clipping, first round follow up with the leads generated, making personalized executive evaluation for the market entry event and further market development strategy and proposals.
– An online brand PR campaign via Silk Tree Consulting’s strategic social media Key Opinion Leader or other collaborated media partners. (Market value of 5000 Euro, brand is in charge of the content generation.)
– A VIP ticket participating the opening ceremony and grand opening gala dinner of SZFW, networking with the most influential fashion insiders, fashion entrepreneurs and government officials.
– A 10 minutes brand promotion and marketing pitch at the dedicated Dutch fashion press conference. (Market value of 3000 Euro)
– A brand introduction of 200 words max and logo display on the group (Holland pavilion) flyer
– A brand introduction of 200 words max and logo display on the group (Holland pavilion) poster
– Accommodation and travel proposal and assistance.
– Brochure local printing assistance.
– China Visa application service.
Cost (excl. BTW)
To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for an “RVO missievoucher” worth €1.500.
Subscription / Questions
For subscription and questions, please contact:
Subscription by latest 20 February, 2017